Monday, July 23, 2007

Online Money-Making Opportunities

Dear readers,

I, like you, am often amazed at how much people earned from the internet. Just recently, I came across an article in the heap of old newspaper featuring Ewen Chia, the undisputed #1 in the world of affiliate marketing. As I glanced through his impressive achievements in the article, one sentence particularly took my attention -- he has made a million dollars....

Singaporeans are generally more skeptical of such money-making opportunities. "If its too good to be true, it most probably isn't true" However, I decided to risk my valuable time to prove this statement wrong.

Of course, I don't expect to be as successful as Ewen Chia, but surely there must be dollars lying on the floors of the internet, waiting to be picked up by me. Wish me luck!

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: